The true ruler of the slopes, the 2018 Women's K2 Empress Skis conquer any terrain they confront. Whether you're dropping into the pipe, park, or freshly prepped groomer, the Empress will make you feel like royalty. With its lively Aspen core, this ski loves to pop from turn to turn and explode off of lips. Don't feel limited to one corner of your mountain kingdom – exert your dominance and ski everywhere with the Empress's 85mm waist. For instant fame and royalty, click into the Women's K2 Empress Skis.
- Cap Construction: A molding process that envelops the core and internal materials within the top layer of the ski. Cap skis are generally lighter weight and more forgiving.
- Triaxally Braided: A K2-patented process the interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Jib Rocker: Enhanced pop and Ollie power
- Park Flex: Symmetrical flex patterns for presses, ollies, and butters.
- Aspen Core: Lightweight with a resilient, damp, easy-to-ski nature.
- Tip and Tail Hardware
- Dimensions: 113/85/104
- Radius: 14m @ 159